The City of Kamloops is currently accepting applications from non-profit organizations for the 2020 Community Art Grants. These grants are available for projects that will promote development and awareness of the arts in our community.
Any non-profit organization may apply for these funds. The application form is available at Kamloops.ca/Grants and applications must be received by 4:00 pm on Friday, April 3, 2020. Please note that submission of an application does not guarantee funding support.
The City awards Community Art Grants once per year. In 2019, $30,000 was allocated to 12 organizations to assist with their projects in support of art in our community.
- Kamloops Arts Council
- Kamloops Central Business Improvement Association
- Kamloops Festival of the Performing Arts
- Kamloops International Buskers Festival
- Kamloops Music Collective
- Kamloops Society of the Written Art
- McDonald Park Neighbourhood Association
- North Shore Business Improvement Association
- Project X Theatre Production
- The Laughing Stock Theatre Society
- Thompson River History and Heritage Society
- Vivace Chorale Society
The Community Art Grant program supports Council’s strategic priority of livability by cultivating a vibrant and diverse arts, culture, and heritage environment throughout the city.